The Nanoscale World

Lithography module on Nanoscope v7.3 software

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 500 Contributor
4 Posts
Points 48
Benoit posted on Fri, May 13 2011 11:01 AM

Hi all

I have just come across this forum, and as I will be using an AFM quite extensively for my PhD studies, this space will, as I am sure, prove quite useful!

My first post is regarding a problem I cannot resolve. When  I try to run  lithography scripts on the Nanoscope v7.3 software, that the "Run Script" command, located under the "Tool" menu is greyed out, rending it unclikable. Does anyone has any idea why this is the case?

For informations, the AFM setup consists of a Veeco/Bruker Dimension attached to a Nanoscope V controller. I am using the "J" scanner.

Thank you.

Ben

• | Post Points: 12

All Replies

Answered (Not Verified) replied on Fri, May 13 2011 11:15 AM
Suggested by Bede Pittenger

Hi Ben,

If you are using a 'J" scanner you are indeed sitting in front of a MultiMode AFM and not a Dimension. Both good choices of course. Nanolithography is if I rememeber that correctly a keyed option on Nanoscope meaning that if you did not purchase the key it will not be enabled. I suggest checking that and to contact your local sales or service contact.

Best,

Stefan

• | Post Points: 12
Top 500 Contributor
4 Posts
Points 48
Benoit replied on Mon, May 16 2011 6:29 AM

Thank you for your quick reply. I will contact the service contact in order to find out about it then!

Ben.

• | Post Points: 10
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Copyright (c) 2011 Bruker Instruments