The Nanoscale World

Nanoscope Analysis image processing reset height zero

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
2 Posts
Points 22
cottsb posted on Mon, Oct 15 2012 3:15 PM

I would like to reset the z axis zero. Basically offset all the heights by a constant. 

My image has a 4:1 aspect ratio and it seems like the main option Set Input Offset doesn't work for nonsquare images? I'm also unsure if this is the right command anyway.

Thanks

• | Post Points: 12

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 10 Contributor
280 Posts
Points 6,221
Bruker Employee
Verified by cottsb

If you are looking to make the color bar relative, you can do that by right clicking on the color bar, choose modify data scale and check the "Color bar scale relative to minimum data cursor" box.

If you really want to change the data to make it offset by a constant, you can use the "Image Math" function to add or subtract a constant to the image.  If you need help with this, click on the blue question mark or press the F1 key.

--Bede

• | Post Points: 13

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
280 Posts
Points 6,221
Bruker Employee
Verified by cottsb

If you are looking to make the color bar relative, you can do that by right clicking on the color bar, choose modify data scale and check the "Color bar scale relative to minimum data cursor" box.

If you really want to change the data to make it offset by a constant, you can use the "Image Math" function to add or subtract a constant to the image.  If you need help with this, click on the blue question mark or press the F1 key.

--Bede

• | Post Points: 13
Top 500 Contributor
2 Posts
Points 22
cottsb replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 4:21 PM

Great thank you

• | Post Points: 10
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Copyright (c) 2011 Bruker Instruments