Manual for Nanoscope 7.3 with MultiModeMicroscope and force calibration

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 6 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
9 Posts
Points 108
witt posted on Sat, Aug 20 2011 2:40 PM

Hi

I was trying to find a manual for Nanoscope 7.3 for Multimode mocroscope but couldn't find any.

Would you please show me where can I get the manual?

I am consulting with a nanoscope software v 6.13 user guide in order to find a deflection sensitivity to convert volt to nanometer unit. The manual suggest to plot deflection VS z but I could only see deflection error in my current software. Does deflection and deflection error the same thing? If yes, what does it physically mean? If no, how can I get the deflection vs Z plot?

Thank you,

• | Post Points: 10

All Replies

Top 100 Contributor
9 Posts
Points 108
witt replied on Sat, Aug 20 2011 2:57 PM

do you have any manual guiding on measuring d33 ( piezoresponse coefficient) by Miltimode microscope with Nanoscope V controller? Or any suggestion? because I have been trying on measuring a d33 value bur upto now still get nothing. Please advise.

• | Post Points: 12
Top 100 Contributor
9 Posts
Points 108
witt replied on Tue, Aug 23 2011 10:47 PM

Anyone could help?

• | Post Points: 14
Top 10 Contributor
288 Posts
Points 3,905
Bruker Employee

Witt,

I am on in Europe this week but will ask someone back in the US to send this to you offline.

Steve

Top 10 Contributor
129 Posts
Points 1,429
Ang Li replied on Wed, Aug 24 2011 2:28 AM

Hi, Witt,

you can give me your email address and I can send you nanoscope 7.3 manual. Since deflection sensitivity is calculated as delta_z/delta_deflection, so you just need to know deflection error (delta_deflection) and no need to know absolution deflection value. We also have a manual on PFM, but D33 measurement is not straightforwardly written in the manual. I can send you a protocol together with 7.3 manual. You can reach me at ang.li@bruker-nano.com

LA

Top 10 Contributor
129 Posts
Points 1,429
Ang Li replied on Wed, Aug 24 2011 11:09 AM

sorry, witt, I didn't notice you are using MM, PFM is presently not a standard application on MM, the manual and protocol I mentioned are only for Dimension. So in such case, you may need to contact your local Bruker support for a customerized solution or upgrade to run your experiment. Prob Steve can help you if you need contact.

LA 

• | Post Points: 12
Top 500 Contributor
2 Posts
Points 20

Hi every body,

I was trying to find the manual for Nanoscope 7.2. May you please guide me?

Regards,

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Copyright (c) 2011 Bruker Instruments