PeakForce QNM user guide

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
2 Posts
Points 25
Marc1301 posted on Wed, Aug 7 2013 8:35 AM

Dear All,

I  have an issue with relativ calibration for PeakForce QNM (Multimode8 + Nanoscope V). I don't succeed in calibrating with a soft sample for cells (I tried PDMS, 1:30 ~ 200kPa). Can anyone tell me how I can do that or maybe send the PeakForce QNM uers guide if it is explained there? I cannot find it online or in the accessories kit, maybe the guide would be enough...

Thank you and best regards
Marc

• | Post Points: 15

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
72 Posts
Points 817

Dear Marc,

I do have a manual for Peak-Force QNM. However, I am not sure if it is allowed to publish it in the internet.

I guess you already use some kind of manual, don't you? It doesn't sound as if what is written in the manual could help you there. What exactly is your problem?

Dietmar

• | Post Points: 10
Top 10 Contributor
72 Posts
Points 817

Write me your email address, then I'll send you the manual I've got.

Top 10 Contributor
129 Posts
Points 1,429
Ang Li replied on Thu, Aug 22 2013 8:12 PM

Each system computer should comes with manuals preloaded. You can find the shortcut on the desktop named 'manuals' or I guess you can find the folder on D drive.

Btw, for soft material like 200kPa, you need soft cantilever as well as sneddon model fit instead of DMT model fit if the deformation channel shows a mean of tens of nm or more.

Ang Li

• | Post Points: 12
Top 500 Contributor
2 Posts
Points 25

Hello Ang Li,

Polis Tyrol sent me the Peak-Force QNM Guide, it was not on the system. There is another user Guide with different name , so I thought maybe that QNM-Guide will help me. Unfortunately this user Guide is containing more or less everything of the Peak-Force QNM Guide.

Nevertheless, thank you for your help!

Marc

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Copyright (c) 2011 Bruker Instruments