The Nanoscale World

Analysis settings within recipe folder

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 50 Contributor
21 Posts
Points 220
Robert Melzer posted on Mon, Jun 14 2010 1:31 PM
I need to check the analysis settings of a V6 TipQual recipe without actually opening the recipe?
Means can I check the bag or wks files?
My V6 Offline SW is setup as Hardware Simulation. I can enter realtime. The system.par points to the correct utility recipe path.
But TQ button is still greyed out when I enter Tools-UtilityRecipes-TQ-Teach it states 'no files found'.
My problem is that I need to check a customers TQ recipe, but I can't open it with my offline station.
Any help is highly appreciated.
  • | Post Points: 12

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 10 Contributor
99 Posts
Points 958
Bruker Employee
Verified by SeanHand

Hi Robert -

The files that contains the settings for the analysis are those titled *.prg   This may or may not have the information for which you are looking.   The other option might be to try to open only the autoprogram through realtime via Hardware Simulation  File/Open/Autoprogram.   Lastly you can move the TQ files locally to your computer.  The mesage "no files found" indicates that Nanoscope is looking for the TQ recipes in E:\Recipes\UtilityRecipes and not finding the files there. When you move the TQ files over, you might want to make sure that you move them to the correct TipX cassette (A,B,C or D).   

If none of these work,  you can also use the V6-V7 recipe converter to push the V6 into V7 and then use offline Nanoscope to open the TQ recipe.

Cheers,

Sean

• | Post Points: 13

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
99 Posts
Points 958
Bruker Employee
Verified by SeanHand

Hi Robert -

The files that contains the settings for the analysis are those titled *.prg   This may or may not have the information for which you are looking.   The other option might be to try to open only the autoprogram through realtime via Hardware Simulation  File/Open/Autoprogram.   Lastly you can move the TQ files locally to your computer.  The mesage "no files found" indicates that Nanoscope is looking for the TQ recipes in E:\Recipes\UtilityRecipes and not finding the files there. When you move the TQ files over, you might want to make sure that you move them to the correct TipX cassette (A,B,C or D).   

If none of these work,  you can also use the V6-V7 recipe converter to push the V6 into V7 and then use offline Nanoscope to open the TQ recipe.

Cheers,

Sean

• | Post Points: 13
Top 50 Contributor
21 Posts
Points 220

Hi Sean,

I got it to work, it was missing a folder within the UtilityRecipe path.

Thank you

Robert

• | Post Points: 10
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Copyright (c) 2011 Bruker Instruments