NanoScope Analysis v1.40r1 Now Availiable - Free Download

rated by 0 users
This post has 18 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 280
Points 6,221
Bruker Employee
Bede Pittenger Posted: Tue, Aug 16 2011 7:47 PM

We are please to announch the release of the latest version of NanoScope Analysis, Bruker's free offline data processing software.  Download a copy by following the directions given here: Nanoscope Analysis v140r1 Download Instructions.pdf

NanoScope Analysis is a software package for analyzing SPM data (images, ramp data, HSDC, etc.) collected using Bruker SPMs.  Current features and improvements include:

• New! Automation of image processing and analysis using “Run History” and browser improvements
  • New! Image Export allows export of images to BMP, TIFF, PNG and JPG with or without scale and color bar and either at a given dpi or with the original pixels.  Works with “Run History” to allow many files to be exported at once.
  • New! Creation of AVI movies using Image Export and Run History
  • New! Support for SIS files from Bruker NEOS microscopes
  • New! Threshold indicator for Flatten and Plane-fit
  • Synchronized cursors and analyses: select multiple channels by control-clicking on the tabs.  Subsequent analyses or cursors will be applied to all selected channels
  • Color table editor: choose Commands>Adjust image color scale from the menu
  • Additional monitor size support now includes netbooks, laptops, multiple monitors, etc.
  • Linearity verification
  • Compatible with data from both NanoScope and SPMLab based Scanning Probe Microscopes
  • All major functions of Nanoscope v8.xx offline
  • More intuitive organization of channels and files – no more overlapping windows
  • Image processing and analysis history with Undo/Redo
  • Save your image processing and analysis work at the end of the day and automatically recreate it later
  • Compatible with 64bit operating systems and Windows 7
  • Choose between automatic or 'as captured' data scaling
  • Improved image display of quantitative data
  • Improved hi-res 3D rendering
  • Context sensitive online help -- just hit F1
  • Particle Analysis
  • Bearing Analysis
  • Image Math (add, subtract, multiply, divide images or scaled 'unit image')
  • Arbitrary image rotation (not just multiples of 90 degrees)
  • Histogram based data range/brightness/contrast & color table selection
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 280
Points 6,221
Bruker Employee

NanoScope Analysis v1.40r1sr3 is now available with several bug fixes.  Follow the download instructions in the pdf above to obtain a free copy!

--Bede

• | Post Points: 12
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 2
Points 22
bmestre replied on Thu, Dec 1 2011 8:05 AM

Hello,

I have a problem when i try to follow the link in the pdf I obtain a connection timeout. Is the software always available free ?

Thank you

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 288
Points 3,905
Bruker Employee

Yes. It is free and available. Please try again and let me know if you cannot get the download.

Steve

• | Post Points: 14
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 2
Points 22
bmestre replied on Sat, Dec 3 2011 1:46 AM

I finally get it.

But it's very strange because the link works with Firefox and Internet Explorer but it doesn't with Opera, Chrome and Filezilla.

Thank you  

• | Post Points: 10
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 10
magrab99 replied on Mon, Dec 26 2011 4:45 PM

I always get this with fileZilla. Is there any solution?

Error:    Connection timed out
Error:    Could not connect to server

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 4
Points 47

Hi,

I am unable to download the file, I tried the link in filezilla, smartftp, internet explorer, chrome and firefox but it can't connect. Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 280
Points 6,221
Bruker Employee

It looks like we are having a problem with our FTP server.  We are working on it and will post here when it is working again.

--Bede

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 280
Points 6,221
Bruker Employee

The FTP site appears to be back up.  Please post here if you have more problems.

--Bede

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 4
Points 48
Senthil replied on Thu, Jan 5 2012 4:03 AM

Every time I try to open the FTP link at work, I have problems with the connection (The connection has timed out) no matter which browser I use. However, when I try to download it at home, it works fine.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 2
Points 24
joybaker replied on Mon, Sep 24 2012 5:14 AM

Yes, I still have problem to download from the FTP site. I use Internet Explorer, and it always says internet explorer cannot display the webpage

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 280
Points 6,221
Bruker Employee

Please try downloading following the instructions in http://nanoscaleworld.bruker-axs.com/nanoscaleworld/media/p/3201.aspx

-Bede

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 2
Points 22
premkumar replied on Tue, Mar 25 2014 11:50 AM

Bede-

Thank you so much for sharing the nanoscope analysis software. Do you have the manual of this software? Could please post it on this link if you have? or Where can I download it?

Prem

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 2
Points 22
premkumar replied on Tue, Mar 25 2014 11:52 AM

Please post the manual of this software if you have. or suggest me the link to download.

prem

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 280
Points 6,221
Bruker Employee

Hi Prem,

There is an version of the manual that is installed with Nanoscope Analysis.  You can access it by pressing F1 or clicking on the blue question mark.  It uses internet explorer to provide context sensitive help.

You should also be able to find a slightly older version of the manual for Nanoscope Analysis 1.50 in the same directory as the installer in pdf format.  Look here: ftp://sboftp.bruker-nano.com/outgoing/GPTech/Software/NanoScope_Analysis/

Hope that helps!

--Bede

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 12

Dear Bede,

I am having problems downloading the nanoscope anylysis software. are you having prolems with the ftp server? I tried with different internet providers and it says please log in and when I log in with my password it says error 530 not logged in. Do you have any advise or solution for the problems? Best regards, Henrik

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 280
Points 6,221
Bruker Employee

Hi Henrik,

Please try it again.  We were having a problem with our server, but I think it is fixed now...

--Bede

• | Post Points: 13
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 8
Points 68

Is there still a working link for the download? 

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 8
Points 68

Is there a working link for the download? 

• | Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (19 items) | RSS
Copyright (c) 2011 Bruker Instruments