Dimension 3000/3100 cables.

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
3 Posts
Points 34
gilgad2000 posted on Tue, Jul 20 2010 6:09 AM

Hello,

We have a second hand Dimension 3000 AFM which has a few missing cables.  The main missing one is the cable that joins the computer to the nanoscope controller IIIa controller.  It has a 25pin d connector on both ends with one end male and the other female.  Could anybody possibly post a pin diagram of the cable or the type of cable if it's a common parallel cable?

Thank you very much,

Matt.

• | Post Points: 14

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 100 Contributor
10 Posts
Points 116
Bruker Employee
Verified by Stephen Minne

Hello Matt

The part number for the cable that connects the computer to controller is 464-000-012 and the sales price is $115.    It's a simple straight-through pinout and should be available wherever computers are sold.  I've seen them at Radio Shack.

Best Regards

Pat McPhail

• | Post Points: 11

All Replies

replied on Tue, Jul 20 2010 8:26 PM

Hi Matt,

Cable diagrams are amoung the information that a proprietary. I recommend contacting Veeco Customer support directly.

• | Post Points: 10
Top 500 Contributor
3 Posts
Points 34

I have emailed them but they can be rather sluggish to reply to emails.  I was hoping to try and possibly get a quicker reply through the forum.

Thanks,

Matt.

Top 100 Contributor
10 Posts
Points 116
Bruker Employee
Verified by Stephen Minne

Hello Matt

The part number for the cable that connects the computer to controller is 464-000-012 and the sales price is $115.    It's a simple straight-through pinout and should be available wherever computers are sold.  I've seen them at Radio Shack.

Best Regards

Pat McPhail

• | Post Points: 11
Top 500 Contributor
3 Posts
Points 34

Thanks for the help.

Matt.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Copyright (c) 2011 Bruker Instruments