The Nanoscale World

NanoLithography

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
2 Posts
Points 22
weiming posted on Mon, Nov 15 2010 10:12 AM

We have a Nanoscope IIIa in our lab with Nanoscope 5.31 software. Now we want to do some NanoLithography according to literature "NanoLithography Support Note 316, Revision A". However I found some conflict while trying to run the sample programes.

I noticed that the current NanoLithography document is based on 5.12 software, which means that the z.lib is different with my current system, causing link errors and incompatibility. I am wondering whether you can offer me the new NanoLithography documents, or I have downgrade my system to 5.12?

Looking forward for your feedback, and thanks a lot!

Weiming

• | Post Points: 12

All Replies

Top 500 Contributor
2 Posts
Points 22

Anyone encounter similar problem?  The NanoLithogrphy document says there should be *.h amd Z.lib in my Nanoscope software directory, but I can not found them there.  Now I have these files from the DI service engineers, but the version seems inconsistent with my nanoscope software (5.31). Seeking for your kindly helps!

• | Post Points: 10
Top 100 Contributor
9 Posts
Points 99
Suggested by Mark Hilton
Hi Weiming,
Please contact me directly at afmsupport@bruker-nano.com regarding your litho file issues.  I would like to know if you have recently upgraded your software from a version older than 5.31. 
Also, please send a screen shot of the files that you do have in the root directory of your V5.31 software.
The Litho package is an option, and there are likely differences between V5.12 and V5.31, but depending on how you got Litho in the first place it should have been included either in the original software, or provided as an option with a separate install program.
Let me know when you get a chance and we'll sort this out.
Best,
Mark Hilton
  • | Post Points: 10
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Copyright (c) 2011 Bruker Instruments