The Nanoscale World

lithography, Multimode V, NS-V

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
23 Posts
Points 268
Sandeep Singh posted on Mon, Aug 8 2011 11:37 AM

we have multimode V also we are not using closed loop scanner and for lithography first we have to write program in C++, for this we are using Microsoft Visual basic software. As far program is concerned everything is going well. It is successfully compiled and then its .dll file was made successfully. Now when the lithography program was executed using v720 it is working fine but when the same program was used with v730 (offcourse .dll file was made using v730 for this version) after execution it is not displaying Lithography Status Box, where we can see actually what tip is doing at that time. One more thing I would like to know if we have executed certain lithography program using nanoscope software then is it possible to stop the program in mid way without the completion of full lithography program or not?

Thanks

Sandeep

• | Post Points: 12

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
288 Posts
Points 3,905
Bruker Employee

Sandeep,

I checked with the team and we are not completely clear on what you describe. Give the following a try, if it is not what you need, could you send a screen shot of the problem?

To bring up the NanoScope DOS debug window use “-console” as a command line argument when starting Z.exe. (Edit the shortcut to: z.exe –console). That works just as another sink for the debug output. Use the appropriate LogViewer configuration to display the information you are after.

Regarding pausing: assuming you want to arbitrarily interrupt the execution from another process, that it is not possible in your configuration.

If you already know where you wants to pause the execution you could display an AskOk() box. But that would not be able to interrupt currently executing actions.

Arbitrary pausing would be possible from NanoMan, which it sounds like you don’t have (or Version 8 SW).

Keep in touch,

Steve

• | Post Points: 13
Top 50 Contributor
23 Posts
Points 268

Normal 0 false false false false EN-IN X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Hi Stephen

Thanks for your reply. Here I am sending you stepwise what problem we are facing. I would like to mention recently we are using software version v 730 (Build R1Sr2.49416). We also have v720 (Build R1.30937). In v720 we are doing well in lithography. Here is the stepwise process in v720.

After making .dll file, click Run Script following widow appears

After opening particular .dll file following window appears

Here we can give values after clicking ok following window appears:

We can check stepwise lithography program through this status log box.

The issue which I mentioned in my post was that we are not able to see this status log box while working in v730.

·         Another question is software version 8 compatible with Multimode V or only with Multimode 8?

If it is compatible with multimode V then how we can get this version?  

Thanks

Sandeep

• | Post Points: 10
Top 50 Contributor
23 Posts
Points 268

Hi

I am sorry I am not able to attach  images ....kindly guide me how to attach the images............

sandeep

Top 50 Contributor
23 Posts
Points 268

hi.

You have replied me on SPM digest, I could send the screen  shot image over there.

Here I have tried to attach my problem in pdf file as an attachment.

Thanks
Sandeep

Top 50 Contributor
23 Posts
Points 268

sorry stephen its again wastefull attempt....need ur help how to send attachment...........

Thanks

Sandeep

• | Post Points: 12
Top 10 Contributor
288 Posts
Points 3,905
Bruker Employee

Sandeep,

Here are the instructions on how to post a file: http://nanoscaleworld.bruker-axs.com/nanoscaleworld/forums/t/526.aspx

Otherwise, you can email to me at steve.minne (at) bruker-nano.com.

Version 8 SW does require MM8, but that can be upgraded from a MMV

Steve

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Copyright (c) 2011 Bruker Instruments