The Nanoscale World

trouble with v5.31r1

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 4 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
3 Posts
Points 36
mbrukman posted on Mon, Oct 17 2011 7:36 AM

The mouse freezes when I click within the nanoscope image window, whether I'm clicking on a menu item trying to draw a line or box within an image, force curve, or line trace. I can regain control of the pointer by tapping the windows button on the keyboard. This makes zooming and calibrating force curves (sens_deflection) very difficult or impossible.

Anyone know how to fix this?

thanks,

Matt

• | Post Points: 16

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 50 Contributor
15 Posts
Points 178
Verified by mbrukman

Hey Matt,

I had the same problem. If you are using 2 screens, a quick fix which worked for me is just by switching the control and image windows. Its maybe somehow related to a "master" screen or so... but I did not look more into this issue.

• | Post Points: 13

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
15 Posts
Points 178
Verified by mbrukman

Hey Matt,

I had the same problem. If you are using 2 screens, a quick fix which worked for me is just by switching the control and image windows. Its maybe somehow related to a "master" screen or so... but I did not look more into this issue.

• | Post Points: 13
Top 500 Contributor
3 Posts
Points 36

Thanks. I'll try that.

-Matt

• | Post Points: 10
Not Ranked
1 Posts
Points 10
Suggested by Ricardo

I have a problem with the team Nanosope III AFM VECCO 3100.

The problem is that not paraece microscope icon, only the icon to display the images, the software I use is the Nanoscope 5.31r1

Top 150 Contributor
6 Posts
Points 60
Suggested by murbano

Hi Matt:

As Rafael said, you can switch the control and display windows, this happen when you change the video card. Normally the data stations comes with a Matrox card, if new card is ATI or NVIDIA you will see this strange behaviour. You can fix it switching data and display windows. Another way is using only one big display with high resolution, for example a screen with resolution 1920x1080 and fit both windows in the desktop area.

Miguel

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Copyright (c) 2011 Bruker Instruments