Posting to the Community Media Site

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 15
Points 55
Bruker Employee
BrukerAdmin Posted: Tue, Mar 30 2010 6:42 PM | Locked

There are 2 sections to media, Veeco Media and Community Media.  Anyone of "Registered User" status or higher may post to the Community Media Section.  Within the Community Media Section there are 4 subsections.  Veeco does retain the right to remove any material posted to any of these sections without explanation.

Nanotheater:  This is the area to which you can upload your images acquired your Veeco AFM.  Please take the time to provide a brief explanation of the feature that you are displaying.  Key points would be what the sample is,  scan mode,  any sample preparation methods that can be shared.

Publications:  This is the area to which you can upload publications to which you have contributed.  Please do not upload copyrighted publications to which you do not have the right to distribute.  If you have any questions regarding posting a piece of material to this section,  please contact me,  VeecoAdmin, to review the material.

Presentations:  This is the area to which you can upload presentations to which you have contributed.  Please do not upload copyrighted presentations  to which you do not have the right to distribute.  If you have any questions regarding posting a piece of material to this section,  please contact me,  VeecoAdmin, to review the material.

Other:  This is the area to which you can upload media material that does not fit into one of the previous categories.  Please do not upload copyrighted material  to which you do not have the right to distribute.  If you have any questions regarding posting a piece of material to this section,  please contact me,  VeecoAdmin, to review the material.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS
Copyright (c) 2011 Bruker Instruments