The Nanoscale World

Export issues of ramp curves

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
1 Posts
Points 12
Nina posted on Wed, Jul 10 2013 10:57 AM

We collected force distance curves on the Dimension Icon with the ramp mode in the electrochemistry experiment set-up. If we open the curves in the browser in Nanoscope or Nanoscope Analysis and right click on a single curve, the option to export is as ASCII is grey and not available. If we mark more than one curve, the ASCII export becomes available, but we options of trace,retrace, ramp and time are grey (trace and retrace are checked as default) and when we export under these conditions, only half of the data is exported. We upgraded the Nanoscope analysis to the latest version (v140r3sr5) but this didn't change anything.

Any help is appreciated.

Nina

• | Post Points: 12

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
19 Posts
Points 215
Luis replied on Wed, Jul 10 2013 3:54 PM

Hi Nina, I do not know why you are having trouble exporting the force curves, but If you use Matlab I have some scripts I found on the web that can export the force curves directly from the HSDC files. They have the advantage that you can deal with many files at once. You should tell me which version of Nanoscope you used to acquire the HSDC files. If you are interested, send me an e-mail: aragon_l at hotmail.com

• | Post Points: 10
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Copyright (c) 2011 Bruker Instruments