The Nanoscale World

NanoScope Analysis splashscreen

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
1 Posts
Points 12
Chris Stafford posted on Tue, Apr 17 2012 9:29 AM

When opening the NanoScope Analysis software, a splashscreen temporarily comes up with an AFM image, providing a sampling of the types of materials and properties people image using Bruker's various SPM platforms.  Included on the splashscreen is a brief description of the image/sample and who is credited for the image.

How can I add my own images to the splashscreen pool of images (obviously just stored locally on my Bruker computer)?  And how can I include the text to go along with image?

Similarly, how can I submit an image(s) to Bruker for consideration to be included with deployment of new tools?

• | Post Points: 12

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 10 Contributor
280 Posts
Points 6,221
Bruker Employee

Hi Chris,

Add your images (image1.bmp or image2.tif) to the Bruker\NanoScopeAnalysis\SplashScreens directory.  You should also add a text file with the same name, but ending with .txt.bin as a caption (image1.txt.bin or image2.txt.bin).  When you look in the directory you should see some examples.  Please be sure to back up your image and caption files – the whole directory is overwritten when the software is upgraded.

If you have images that you would like to submit images for consideration as part of the software package, please send them to me at firstname dot lastname at bruker-nano.com.  I'd love to see what you are doing with Nanoscope Analysis!

--Bede

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Copyright (c) 2011 Bruker Instruments