difficulties with NSMatLabUtilities

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
1 Posts
Points 10
coll posted on Wed, Jan 30 2013 9:20 AM

Hello everyone,

I am currently attempting to use the matlabUtilities that come with nanoscope and I am having a complication with plotting a Force vs. tip-sample seperation plot.  I have cut and paste the given examples for such provided in MatLab Examples.m providing one of my own force curve files as the open folder.  I receive a plot with what appears to be the proper force data but the separation (x axis) ranges from -12 --> 0.  I also receive an error from matlab which states

??? Undefined function or method 'FindContactPoint' for input arguments of type 'double'.

The result of all this is a plot with a diagonal with a slope of 1 and a straight line up at          x=0.    I tried to remedy this by plotting the Force vs. Z plot given in the examples.  This provides me with the correct force curves but the x-axis ranges from 0-->0.45 and says that the units are nm.   If someone could clarify what is actually going on here so that i can get a proper forve vs. tip-sample seperation plot with the proper units I would be much obliged.

-Coll

• | Post Points: 10
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS
Copyright (c) 2011 Bruker Instruments