The Nanoscale World

Cannot Get Live Image in Nanascope Version 6.14r1

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
2 Posts
Points 26
Nathaniel posted on Tue, Jul 9 2013 9:19 AM

I'm currently using a DI3000 with extender module running version 5.31r1.  I'm trying to upgrade to software version 6.14r1 and everything seems to work except the live image.  Is there a setting somewhere that needs to be changed in order to get the camera image to be visible in the software?  I'd appreciate ant thoughts on the issue.

Nathaniel

• | Post Points: 14

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
72 Posts
Points 817

What's the problem? Is the live image black or not visible at all? Could it be that you didn't activate "Live image" in the menu?

• | Post Points: 10
Top 150 Contributor
6 Posts
Points 60
Suggested by murbano

Hi Nathaniel:

This sounds like a problem in configuration.

In version 5.31r1 if you press DI menu, you will see "microscope select" option. You will see all the microscopes and theris configurations. In your case you will see only or two configurations, select one of them and clic OK. You will see many fields like microscope, serial ports, scanner, etc. The "vision" field will set the source of video, you have to select Frame Grabber, this is the normal setting for a Dimension 3100 with NanoScope 3A or NanoScope 4.

In versions 6.X, there is something similar. In microscope select you have to choose the profile acording to your hardware, select edit and check the value to the field "Vision".

Let me know if this fix the problem

Miguel

• | Post Points: 10
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Copyright (c) 2011 Bruker Instruments