Electrochemical SPM kit for MultiMode

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
1 Posts
Points 12
Albert Moreno-Cencerrado posted on Mon, Apr 27 2015 7:07 AM

Hello!

We are planning to start a project carrying on the electrical properties of single molecules, and therefore we will need to update our MultiMode AFM. In addition to the mentioned MultiMode AFM we have also a MultiMode TappingMode fluid cell probe holder (model MMTMEC), a Bipotentiostat/Galvanostat hardware (model MMECAFM) and the electrical components like wires, platinum/iridium tips, etc. We are also interested in using the STM skills of our microscope as well, so I would really appreciate if someone could give me a few information.

After reading some data from Veeco/Bruker staff, I think we need the following items, but I do not know sure if they are still available and where can I find them:

* STM converter head adapter for MultiMode AFM.

* ECSTM Probe Holder.

* ECSTM Fluid Cell for MultiMode (model MMTVFC?).

* The Universal Bipotentiostat, because our Bipotentiostat/Galvanostat is not allow to operate in tapping mode (or at least, I think so).

As I said, my questions summaring are two: if we need something else to do electrochemical researchs; and who I could ask to order the listed items to, because in the website of Bruker I did not find any information about it (maybe these items are out the catalogue).

Thank you very much in advance for your help and best regards!

--Albert

• | Post Points: 12

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
62 Posts
Points 660

Hi Albert,

Has our service team in Europe been in touch with you?

If not, please send your request again to AFM.Support@bruker.com.  I'll forward your request to our team in Europe.

Thanks,

Teddy

• | Post Points: 10
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Copyright (c) 2011 Bruker Instruments